Urge to urinate

Hi i m a 20 year old male.so this all started 1.5 year ago one day when i woke up in the morning i felt constant urge to urinate.when i urinate i have feeling of unemptyness then i was dignosed with kidney stone for which doctor gave me some ayurvedic medicine and it did not show in another ultrasound after three month of taking medicine but still i had the same urge to urinate all the time so i went to a urologist he did my endoscopy he found nothing only high bladder neck work which he gave me medi ine for 3 months.then he gave me beta blockers but nothing helped.after this i went to a ayurvedic doctor he said i have some kidney infection,i ate his medicine for 5 months but nothing has changed. In my KFT uric acid was little high then normal and Na+ was little less than normal.i have never experienced blood in urine.i feeling burning sensation in urine sone times like once in a week and sometimes i have lower back pain not always mostly when i wake up.please help me i really need it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Urge to urinate

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi. .. Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate... Consult Physician.....