Upper ribs pain on right
I am having less-moderate pain in the upper portion of right ribs. It's been from 2 weeks since I made a road journey of 6 hours by car. The pain persists every time even when sitting or lying down. The pain increases a bit if I remain sitting for around an hour.

Hello there. It could be a musculoskeletal pain. Need not worry much about it. Follow some simple stretching excercises and take a pain killer when you are in pain. You can consult a orthopedician and a physiotherapist for further help in your case. It can be cured . Regards