Upper headache

I am suffering from upper headache. It feels pain in my skull in middle part upper side in the evening or in tiring condition. This has started recently. And I have no clue why this has started. Please advise.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir Headache can be due to a lot of reasons. I need to know a few more facts from your before narrowing down on the diagnosis. Where is this headache - Front, Back or On Sides Which Side - Right, Left or Both Sides, Which Time of the day it is more Any specific Triggering factors Any Specific Relieving factors Is that associated with Nausea and / or vomiting Have you done any test Have you taken any treatment Please be kind enough to clarify the above details. I will be happy to chart the further course of action for you and to answer your questions. Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery Take care.
Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello headache could be of different types, migraine (usually half side), tension headache (usually in the back and throbbing type), vascular headache (sides of forehead), sinus headache (forehead or over vertex), due to refractory errors (behind eyes). Most simple headaches go away with, over the counter paracetamol, and regular meditation and pranayama. If not releaved please consult physician.