diabetes-icon
Upper back pain
Hi, last month I had viral and bacterial infection, UTI and increased TSH. (9.5) Now again I am feeling cold, upper back pain, 99 fever. My mouth taste was very bitter the whole month. Also my periods are late by 10 days already. Pls suggest. Thx.

Hello.. Well have you consulted a physician? You need antibiotics for your uti..for for viral fever only supportive treatment would be enough .have food on time. Drink lots of water..atleast 8-10 glasses per day .keep yourself hydrated... Drink a tender coconut in the morning...well your periods might be related to hypothyroidism... You need to consult a physician and have to be started on thyronorm tablets