Upper back and chest pain
I have done vitamin D3 test. Test report was 10.85 ng/ml. Which specialist I have to consult.kindly help me.
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi.....,your report suggest that you are having vitamin D3 deficiency... Standard treatment for a vitamin D deficiency is supplementation.... The amount of vitamin D that is needed to correct a deficiency will depend on the severity of the deficiency and your individual health risks...Get enough sunlight which helps in conversion of inactive form to the active form of vitamin D....Kindly consult your Physician.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?