Upper and lowerback pain

Since 1989 first child birth problem started with RT foot. 3rd day after child birth try to walk but could not lift RT foot so limping since that and dragining my RT leg while walk. I have total 2 children normal.I been to Orthpedic,nerologist ,and acupuncture ,accupressur, chiropractor and few spiritul healing process but so far it is stady. over the time due to that I developed atrophy or noticed calf muscles start decressed and now my foot size changed one size also it is visible size changed in calf muscles.i have less sensesion in outer side and feel weak RT leg, Upon diagnosis L5-S1 dics bulge and pinch nurve. I use too have sciatica pain before and burning pain on RT upper back. I been constantly going for theraphy and all possible try to make it better. I serch for Stemcell treatment too. I consult DR Pradeep Mahajan Bombay, That was my last try but before that I saw your treatment and some opinion on FaceBook. and now contacting you I can send my MRI,EMG report to you

Doctor Answers (2) on Upper and lowerback pain

Why you did not get operated for disc prolapse
Hi.. sorry to hear that... at times it so happens that after a Lumpur puncture during ur child birth some can develop these complication of wasting of limbs and weakness resembling polio...can u please send me ur reports to my mail I'd... I will try to help u with a solution for this