Unwanted pregnancy

My wife has positive pregnancy test today. today is her 4th day she is missing her period we dont want this,so i need to consult regarding this according to me we had our intercourse on and after 11 may and her previous period start date was 22 april we were expecting may 22 bt she missed so she went for home pregnancy test and results are positive so i think its only 16th day today help us regarding this

Doctor Answers (2) on Unwanted pregnancy

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.....,medical termination of pregnancy is done only for certain reasons...some of the indications are Failure of contraception....Possible hazards on physical or mental health of the mother.....Pregnancy caused by rape....Possible hazard to the health of growing fetus..... Medical Termination of Pregnancy is legally permitted up to 20 weeks of gestation.....Consult your Gynecologist regarding this....
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Gynecologist
Nothing is going to happen by calculating the days once pregnancy test comes positive.... Both of you think it prior for contraception... Now consult a gynac , if you want a abortion.. Go to authorised centre for that