Unwanted pregnancy
I've two kids, 5 & 3 older, present I'm conceived 2 months completed, please save me from unwanted pregnancy
212 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Chennai
you have to get an abortion done if you don't want to continue with pregnancy. earlier the better. Get a scan done to confirm the pregnancy and meet a gynaecologist. your job will be done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.