Unwanted pregnancy
I had intercourse on 1 april my periods are missing date is 14 aprili ,am still confuse i am pregnant or not. on 18 april i take pregnancy test that time result is negative after that i suffer from typhoid after some days i take again test then result is positive so is medication effect test or i am pregnant

Hello... Urine pregnancy test will come right after 10days past the due date....so the test you did on 18 April can be negative.... To confirm the Pregnancy better get a Sonography done or also Thee is HCG measurement test...which will confirm Pregnancy....