Unwanted pregnancy

Hi my wife bhagyashri is taking regularly saheli pills from last 2 year but now there is problem on 13 sep she take saheli pills last month 17 Aug she having mc period but this in occasion on Ganesh chaturthi she take tablate to extd the mc date pills taken 16 to 20 sep 3 times a day now pregnancy test + how to abort.

Doctor Answers (1) on Unwanted pregnancy

Thank you for your question.
I'm sorry that you have an unwanted pregnancy even though you are using contraception. Failure in pill users is typically less than 1-2 per 100 users. An abortion can be medical or surgical depending on how big the sac is on ultrasound exam. Your gynaecologist can help you with that. Both methods have advantages, disadvantages and side effects or risks. Please request your doctor to help you choose the best method for you. This is necessary because abortions can legally only be performed in government recognised centres by certified doctors.
Please see your gynaecologist for more information and support.
best wishes