Unwanted growth of wards
I have wards on my fingers near nails and it is growing one by one it is not stoping what should I do to remove it and stop the growth of it

It called as wart or verrucae vulgaris...caused by  human papilloma virus (HPV) spreads from one area to another area...different modalities of therapies available.. like topical applications,cautery,lasers,liquid nitrogen...etc
U can try Salex-L or duofilm topical application only on warts sorrounding areas should be covered with biolene jelly(vaseline) bcoz it contains salicylic acid & lactic acid which can burn your normal skin.
Meet a dermatologist can take  immune modulators & boosters like oral elemental zinc.