Unusual vagina bleeding
Hello doctor, I am experiencing pain & unusual bleeding...very few drops may be considered as spotting ...is it normal or should i consult doctor for this problem please suggest me

Consult online

Hello there we.understand your problem.and your condition. It will be worrisome if something unusual happens with our body. Apart from menses there are chances of bleeding per vaginum and the resins would be athleticism, blunt blow to the abdomen, infection associated with whitish.discharge. Just cross check and kindly consult a gynecologist for your help. Thank you