Unusual Sweating
I am under going medication for depression and insomnia since 4 years..my doc changed my medicine recently to velnor 37.5 mg,buspin .5 mg,petril .5 mg,bupron sr 150 mg..after starting these medicines I have started sweating unusually..it was not so before changing these medicines...my question is this all because of these medicines or is it side effect or any other reason.. help me out..

Dr. Jankhana Hakani
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Maybe, kindly consult ur treating doctor for the same
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 22 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes, it seems that the medication may be causing you excessive sweating. You can discuss with your doctor if you are concerned about it.