Unusual headache

I am having headache on lower back side of my head that to at only right side. This is first time i am facing this. Pain is not continuous it is like penetration. It happens suddenly n then stops. Is that because i use laptop n mobile alot without wearing my specs ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Unusual headache

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Headaches are generally classified by cause:

Primary headaches
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease. Chemical activity in your brain, the nerves or blood vessels of your head outside your skull, or muscles of your head and neck — or some combination of these factors — may play a role in primary headaches. Some people may carry genes that make them more likely to develop such headaches.

Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:

Alcohol, particularly red wineCertain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitratesChanges in sleep or lack of sleepPoor postureSkipped mealsStress

Secondary headaches
A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches

Consult Neurologist for detailed evaluation...