Untolerable muscular pain

Whenever my sister is moving on feet for 15 mint or more she suffer continuous pain in her muscular region of above knee joint. Actually it was observed from last 5 years but not so contineous now a days it's very problematic she don't able to walk smoothly. Although some homeopathic medicine is continue from long back no relief observed.
views-icons 55 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Deepak Sikka (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

You didn't explained the full symtoms. But it can be Baker's Cyst or Osgood Shletter Disease or any other knee or foot problem. U should go for X-Ray of knee joint and ankle joint first. After that u should go to any expert Physiotherapist in ur area and get properly examined for ur knee and foot. Immediately.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?