Untoelarable itiching
I have itiching under my balls both the sides. That is making me scratch particularly when I take my pants off it is horrible. With continues scratch I made it sore on the area. I wanted to have proper advise for this. Twice I visited with general physician they said it was by fungal infection. He prescribed an ointment and 3 days course of tablet. I felt temperary remedy but noa recent days I having same issue. Look forward a clear and precise advise to get rid off from this.

Dr. Srinivas C
Apply onabet cream at bedtime till it clears. Take Zimig tab after breakfast for two weeks. Take Teczine tab after dinner for a week. Wear loose fitting cotton clothes. Get your sugars checked. Avoid sweating. After 2 weeks if there is no improvement get it examined by a dermatologist or consult dermatologist over Practo app with a picture of the area where itching is there.