Unprotected sex

I rubbed my penis on my gf vagina on 28 march she was about to have her periods in 2-3 days she took a pill within 2 hours of that is there a chance she can get pregnent.will the periods be delayed due to the effect of i pill.how much time should we wait if she doesnt has her periods to have a pregnancy test.if she has her period now then should we watch for her periods next month also that if she could pepregnant

Doctor Answers (1) on Unprotected sex

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..., its unlikely that your girlfriend would become pregnant without intercourse and ejaculation... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.