Unprotected sex
I rubbed my penis on my gf vagina on 28 march she was about to have her periods in 2-3 days she took a pill within 2 hours of that is there a chance she can get pregnent.will the periods be delayed due to the effect of i pill.how much time should we wait if she doesnt has her periods to have a pregnancy test.if she has her period now then should we watch for her periods next month also that if she could pepregnant

Hi..., its unlikely that your girlfriend would become pregnant without intercourse and ejaculation... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.