Unprotected sex
Sir me and my gf have unprotected sex and I ejaculated in side her and after 2 hour she took emergency contraceptive(ipill).. Now wht a next step to avoid pregnancy???

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....... Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pills prevent pregnancy by preventing or delaying ovulation. They may also work to prevent fertilization of an egg by affecting the cervical mucus or the ability of sperm to bind to the egg. ,it is taken within 72 hours of sexual intercourse ... It has 5%-20% failure rate...Now she had taken pills. If she doesn't get her next period ,run urine pregnancy test..