Unprotected sex
I had unprotected sex. And when my partner pulled put in the middle it there was a white milky flowly discharge dripping from my vagina. He had not come until then. He came 10 mins later. I am confused was it my white discharge or his. He did not get any feeling of orgasm. We had sex after 3 months. My periods are due in 4 days. Should i take an i pill.

Take a pill I can help you more by knowing history
Consult me on Practo Watsapp 7057o81880
If there is no ejaculation inside and your periods are regular and due for 4 days then chances are less Dr Dyuti Navadia MBBS DNB (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
consult for further management