Unprotected sex delayed periods
Hi I have been having disturbed menstrual cycle this year probably because of weight gain. I haven't got my periods for more than 2 months or so.My lmp was 20 april. I had unprotected sex on 20june but he withdrew it before ejaculating. I took an emergency contraceptive pill on 21june like within 24hrs. I haven't yet got my periods. I am getting really stressed and paranoid because of fear of pregnancy. What should i do? Should i wait for my periods? When should i do a upt?

Least chances of pregnancy Cycles may get delayed due to ipill