Unprotected sex and took ipill
I had unprotected sex on Saturday -13th may sperm did not go inside for sure as he removed before coming out but while ejaculating may be a drop or 2 might have fallen on my vagina or a drop might have gone inside but I took ipill before 48hrs, also my period date was on 30th April and if I calculate 13th May the day I had unprotected sex might be 14th day and egg release could have happened, I took ipill within 48hrs will I get pregnant?

Dear By your history I can say that you have less chances of getting pregnant but no method of contraception has 100% protection. So you must wait for periods to come. Secondly if you have regular sexual contact it's better to use a method of contraception on a regular basis rather then morning after pill , which has high failure rate. Be safe.