Unplanned pregnancy
I don't want to get pregnant now, but now 6 weeks completed need to abort immediately . which pills are useful to get. I'm so worried about this.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. You need to see a gynaecologist for your abortion whether medical or surgical. You should not purchase abortion pills over the counter as it is illegal to do so. This is not to make things difficult for you but to protect you in case of any complications so that the doctor who gives you the procedure is fully responsible to take care of you if you bleed a lot or if the termination does not complete. Please be sure to ask for regular reliable contraception to use after the procedure so that you do not have to go through a situation like this again. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.