Unnatural miscarriage
Hi Doctor, On 12th May, I & my girlfriend had got intimate and latersince I thought there is nothing to worry about so I told to not to take any contraceptive pills and she didn't and she didn't even miss her periods, things were normal after that but later on 26th while she went to the washroom she felt a slight pain in her vagina and then she saw an embryo passed away in a loo. I am really very terrified for her health and wellness. I wanted to know what would be the right course of action. I want her to be safe and sound. Are there any repercussions.?

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 8 yrs exp Kolkata
No one passes embryos in mid cycle. So it's not at all embryo. Get urine pregnancy test and ultrasonography done.
Dr. Hardik K. Shah
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Yes no one pass embryo in mid cycle and plz do ultrasound
Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist 34 yrs exp Pune
Do sonography for confirmation. Normally no one passes embryo in the middle of the cycle without any bleeding.