Unknown pregnancy problem
We been consulting one of the best doctor for over an year. Gone through 100s of tests, hysterolaparoscopy & IUI. Still unable to conceive. Doctor says no problems in both me and my partner. We are planning to go for an IVF now as we don't have any other solution. I would like to know if someone can explain what could be the possible problem and want know about feedback and opinion on IVF.

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi,be calm as stress also is one of the reasons for failure. If workup is completed regarding your obstetric as well general health including vit B12 and D, with thyroid and insulin and every factors healthy up to mark, you may wait for 3 cycles leaving every tension aside, you may conceive.