Unknown infection in Nails
Hi Doc's All of sudden there has been some white spots getting developed between nails and skin with no pain. Not sure what it is ( Image attached ). Also, when I try to cut nails for these fingers , I don't feel any sensation as if does exist Please suggest if this is something to worry about and how sud I cure it Not sure how to express it and how to cure it

Don't worry...you are suffering from nail Fungus causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Mainly avoid water contact.... It is fungal infection of nails Use terbinafine 250 mg daily night Biotin 5 mg tablet daily once Nail on laquor apply twice daily for nails