Uneven skin tone.

I have an uneven skin tone all over my face. There are dark patches around the forehead and sides of the face. The section at the T-Zone and below the eyes is lighter compared to the rest of the face. Please suggest. So,that I can have even skin tone.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi, greetings. Yes, I understand your problem; does your work or daily schedule involve too much sun exposure.. because the distribution of the pigmentation described by you is suggestive of the same. You'll need a good gel based sunscreen for regular use. You'll also need de-tan / skin lightening treatment. Please see a dermatologist near you. If you wish to consult me/ send pictures of the pigmentation - you could contact me of follow up messaging. Warm regards.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​​Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing, cap or a hat, to carry an umbrella and sunglasses. Skin already tanned can be treated with depigmenting creams. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products . Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. You may benefit from usage of a Laser device i.e. Q- switched N d YAG. Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports.