Undescended testis
What are the consequences can be faced from untreated unilateral (or bilateral) cryptorchidism? What treatment steps should I follow now? N. B. : Due to my parents ignorance I am not treated in childhood. I have right sided Undescended testis and a general surgeon told me it's too late (19 years) to treat in this stage, I should consult an expert (urologist) regarding this.

Two options are available. It can be preserved or removed. U Can contact me for opinion on http://prac.to/drmanikantan.

You need to visit a urologist. Generally it needs removal at this age.