Underweight
I want to gain mass/weight naturally through ayurveda, My diet is good quantity wise, I take 3 meals a day with a glass of milk, sprouts and fruits. Despite that I am underweight(67 kgs) according to height-6.1 ft Please guide me. Regards!

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Thanx for believing in ayurveda.  For sure u can gain weight by following ayurveda diet plan and treatment. U have to consult privately for all detailed discussions.
Dr. Snehalkumar Rahane
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Only good diet is not enough for weight gain. You must have proper metabolism to achieve your goal. Consult Ayurved physician. Ayurved has good solutions on that. When your metabolism will improve, you well be able  to gain the weight.