Underarm lump
I have a lump in my right underarm for more than 6 years. And in general it doesn't hurt(it pains very rarely). I have not been able to consult a doctor regarding this due to fear of what might be the outcome. Is it something to worry about, considering its been there for so long and nothing has happened?
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling, Being female and having a lump in arm pit you need to consult a general surgeon for it examination and evaluation. You cannot leave it like that. Kindly consult a surgeon as early as possible. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.