Under weight problem
I am 22 years weight is just 35 and height 150cm. every one is telling that am looking like a small girl.what i should do to gain the growth which is required for this age.i need to put some weight in a healthy way.please provide me the die chart and the things i should do to gain weight.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
General Physician 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

U include melted ghee in ur diet regularly. Eat slowly at regular time. Do a little bit of exercise. Take Ashwagandha lehya 2tsp twice daily 1hr before food followed by lukewarm milk.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.