Under weight

I just lost my weight in these three years ( waist part) . I don't understand what I have too do with my body. I just want to gain my weight. I tried but there is no such changes in my body.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Mam you need to start homoeopathic medicines for gaining weight .the medicines will increase your appetite and will also help in gaining the weight .for this problem you need to firstly explain the details of your problem in phone and then you need to consult at the clinic so that medicine can be given.address us A-248, sudershan park ,near moti nagar,new delhi-110015