Under weight
I am 54 yrs old type 2 diabetic 8P months passed with cornery angioplasty now my weight is 55 kg height 5'4".Pl suggest me that How I can gain weight .I am taking Tragenta 2.5/850 BD and Rosavas 20,Clopilet A OD.Any test reauired.Some time I feel etching below my right feet. Thanks.

Hi..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet.... Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight....Consult Dietitian for diet chart....