Under knee pain

2 weeks earlier my father start complaining about pain below the knee to the ankle of left leg, sometimes this pain comes occasionally and gone itself and for sometimes it continuously paining below the knee to the ankle but in light mode its not a severe pain but after 2 weeks my father told me that same kind of pain is begin in right leg too below knee to the ankle.due to this he facing difficulty for standing over a long period of time(10min.-15min.) on his feet.(4 years back my father had a plaster in the foot heel of left leg when he caught up in an accident) kindly help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Under knee pain

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. if your father a hypertensive or a diabetic? this condition requires further evaluation and a few tests also. you can ask him to take a pain killer for symptomatic relief and also a capsule of b-complex vitamins. consult a orthopedician regarding this so that he can evaluate his case further and also a few tests will needed to be undertaken. kindly revert back with what orthopedician says. Best Regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain