Under eye dark spot
I mentally suffer for under eye dark spot. Mny products i used fr bt no result. Frm my childhhd i suffer in allergy prb iin eyes and by eatching the skin is burnt. Plz suggest me hw to rid off it in natural way. if possible plz prescribe medicine

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr.yogesh here it is suggested to use decoction of triphala for washing eyes. you should follow proper hygiene during washing eyes. meditation will help you. it is suggested to take 1/2 spoon Avipattikar churnam with warm water after food 2 times. local application of cows ghee will help you.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
We are not entitled to advise u medicine in open discussion.  U may use any ayurvedic eye drops. Take some anti allergic medicines. For allergic reactions u need to boost ur immunity and detoxify ur blood with ayurveda treatment.