Under arm boils
I have been experiencing this under arm boils since quite some time... i would like to know whom should i meet for treatment of the same. Thanks.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. It is advisable that you meet a dermatologist. This may be hidradenitis suppurativa or may be recurrent folliculitis. There fore after a visit to qualified dermatologist appropriate medication can be prescribed. You may also require treatment with a decolonization regime. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?