Uncounciousness and sound
I feel uncounciousness and sound in ear i asked some doctor they serve with depression medicine but problem became more day by day i fell out of my mind.swalling on face headache, I am taking medicine more than 10 years but not diagnose by any doctor. I feel swalling on face and stomach i cant walk for five minutes my body and became heavy and very restless i feel out of my mind. My body and mind feel very week and tired not in my control, i want to diagnose my desease, please reply.
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Please see a nice general physician first and get all your blood tests done. If after tests everything is normal then only consult a psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.