Unconscious and falling

My father becomes unconscious sometimes for a few seconds and falls down. He visited a general doctor in my home town and ECG showed variations. The doctor asked him to get Doppler scan and brain CT. Which specialist should I consult - cardiologist or neurologist or some other specialist
views-icons 65 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

You have to consult a Neurosurgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?