Unconscious after shock

My daughter is 5 year old. Yesterday while playing she fell down from a swing and became unconscious for a minute. She fell down on her bumps into the mud. Though, she is completely fine now. No external injury. But I want to consult a doctor, as she had become unconscious for few seconds twice at the age of 2. Both the time, she fell unconscious by hurting her finger while playing. That time, we had consulted a paediatric and he suggested nothing is serious it's just due to deficiency of iron. He prescribed iron syrup and we continued it for a year. For last 3 years, she never become unconscious except yesterday. So please tell me should we consult a neurologist to discuss the issue or again consult a paediatric. Thanks in advance for the reply.

Doctor Answers (1) on Unconscious after shock

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....ask your child whether is feels giddiness ,nausea before fainting because. These episodes typically take place when there is temporarily an inadequate supply of blood and oxygen to the brain, often related to stress, fear, or overexertion,Hot weather, pain, an empty stomach can also does the same .. Get her hemoglobin test done .. I wish rapid recovery of your child. Consult pediatrician. MRI of brain is required to consult neurologist.