Unbearable skin itching
I'm a sugar patient .Around 2-3 month there is unbearable itching on my whole body.I'm consulting a doctor at sgrh Delhi.But there is no benefits. So please guide me and give some valuable suggestion regarding it's curing, medicine's .

You are probably suffering from what Dermatologist call urticaria. Common causes are food allergy infection or drugs. It presents with itching resulting in formation of red rashes which we  I call hives or wheals. Although in most cases cause remains unknown in spite of a thorough search. It can be symptomatically treated so that you do not get any new hives and the treatment should be prolonged until it resolves which usually takes 1 to 6 months. Please consult me in private for further details or visit a nearby Dermatologist