Unbearable pain in toe

From last few months I am suffering from severe pain in my left toe. Which even unable me to walk and even a slight touch can literally shake me up. Nothing was found in X-ray and Uric acid test is normal. My family doctor suggested that it could be a deficiency of vitamin and put me on course of Vitamin capsules and ensured that it is not Gout. But no progress can be observed. At first, it was not on frequent basis and it used to pain only when touched or when I walk. But now it's a continous one. I am confused now. Which specialist should I look for? Please help and advise me on this. FYI: Appointment with an Orthopedic is booked for this Saturday.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please complete the orthopaedician visit If you still have problems consult a Neurosurgeon
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Since you already have an appointment with an orthopedic doctor, I would suggest that we can wait until what he has to say and act accordingly.
Go ahead for orthopedic consultation