Unbearable pain

I had a tooth problm (ryt side jaw upper n lower teeth) wen to nearest dental hosptl at gayatri nagar. Doc said u hv tooth infectn need to do RCT. Frm past one mnth he did rct fr four tyms. Wen eva he does rct m facn heavy pain. M unable to tk d pain. Pain strts frm jaw to head,cheek bone,ear pain. I sd d same thng to Doc he sd pain wil b der u need to sustain. Hes sayn ur body z sensitive dats y its tkn so much of tym. Unable to understnd wat to do. Bcz of dis pain m getting suicide thoughts. Please help me.

Doctor Answers (5) on Unbearable pain

Dr Raghavendra Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Hey ur symptoms doesnot shoe that ur under rct treatment unless it's not going properly. For usual rct it wont take weeks together more over from 4 weeks ur having pain. Kindly take one second opinion.take etorocoxib p twice daily if pain is more
Hello Dear, I suggest you to take a second opinion from other dentist. if possible search for an Endodontist in the near area. He will take care of you well. Normally RCT is a painless procedure and pain subside in first visit only. Please take Tab ketorol DT for immediate pain relief and visit soon to endodontist. Wish you a speedy recovery. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Faridabad.
Hi.. don't worry. Just take Ultracet one tablet everyday night and change your dentist soon. Find a specialist in your nearest area. Don't worry a specialist will handle it smoothly and you will be relieved of pain. Regards
dear Sir, it seems a endodontic incomplete procedure leads to pain as per your verse, please always post the radio graph picture for expert commentaries.Its much treatable and solace can be find in one next sitting, take a view and Re-treat of the aforesaid at near by dentist and for immediate relief use Keterol dt tablet immediate sub-lingual for instant relief.
Hello sir, From your explanation it is clear that you are having heavy tooth infection due to tooth decay.But once RCT is done pain should wear of slowly and should not recur if done properly.Kindly take a second opinion for the same.Tooth infection only causes pain to head ,cheek and ear .Kindly get yourself checked with another doctor .Root canal treatment is a simple procedure ...and your pain is very much treatable .Kindly have patience and pls don't harbour such thoughts .Be strong and everything will ultimately become all right.All the best.