Unable to stand up in the morning
Hello, I am not able to stand up in the morning when I wake up. I don't get strength in getting up and standing up. As soon as I stand up somehow, I fell. This has happened with me 2-3 times in the last 3 years. I went to a neurologist and he suggested me to take potassium chloride syrup KESOL. doctor advised me to avoid eating rice in the night. Please suggest what to do. This is urgent.

I think u should go and take neurologist consultation to find out what exactly is diagnosis.could be periodic paralysis.
Neurology consultation is must here