Unable to sleep (Part II) Kindly Help!!
....tired, as I have Saturday’s & Sunday’s off and post coming back from office I tried to keep myself awake the whole day and then also I was having difficulties sleeping at Saturday night!!! (However I have tried this 2-3 times, now I can’t as now I have no more energy’s left!) Due to this continues activity I am having continues problem in my digestive system/process. I am out of energy all the time. I try to sleep but I couldn’t. I had a MRI done on my brain due to a doctor’s advise and there the doctor told me that I am having sinus. I am always having headache! Currently I have relocated from Calcutta to Bangalore and my problems has remain the same! Please help me as I desperately want to sleep without having sleeping pills. Thank you in advance.

Hi.... Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime. Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m. Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings..... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.