Unable to sleep at nights

Hi, I am Madhu. From few days I am unable to sleep at nights. Even I was laying on my bed, It takes long time for me to get sleep at night. When i try to go for sleep, i was feeling some kind of inconvenience in my body that does not allowing me to sleep. Due to this, some times i didn't slept for whole day. Some of my friends says that it is happening due to insomnia. Please help me with any solution for this kind of problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Unable to sleep at nights

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Insomnia itself is lack of sleep... You must know the cause of insomnia... You have altered sleep cycle ,you should get up and go to bed at regular timing each day.. Don't have too much of coffee or tea , avoid watching TV, playing games at bed , relax do breathing exercise ,listen to some music , do exercise in morning,don't take sleeping pills without consulting doctor