Unable to push my pennies into her vegin
Hi, We are trying since 2 months but I am unable to push my pennies into her vegina. We I push she feel more pain and fear. Please suggest what we can do to have a smooth sex.

Hello, hope u both are doing well in life. She could be suffering from Vaginisumus, it’s a psychological condition wherein she fears pain of penetrative sex. It needs sex therapy from a clinical therapist. U can consult a clinical therpist for this issue. Hope it helps !!
You can use Lubricant in her Vagina & then try. Hope this helps you