Unable to express thought
I am on tabs Met xl (for BP) and nexito 10mg and recently I've done my Fbs n ppbs test fbs was 101(normal range below 100) ppbs was normal. I am facing many problems such as low concentration, weak memory, forgetfulness, unable to learn, unable to say or express thought am stamering facing difficulty to understand

Hello, I understand your feeling. It is very sad that you had to take medications for hypertension at this young age. This is not because of the condition you are having or due to the medications you ate taking. It is happening because of the lack of confidence in you. You need that for every of the situation you have mentioned above. It may be also because of the negative thoughts rehearsing yourself in your mind. You need to erase them if there are any. Thank you