Umblical hernia
I have umbilical hernia which is prescribed to get normal by exercise post my delivery. Pls help me exercises fr that and recovery method

Hello there...., generally surgical treatment is required in adults.... For adults, surgery is typically recommended to avoid possible complications — especially if the umbilical hernia gets bigger or becomes painful..... The weak spot in the abdominal wall is usually closed with stitches... If the hernia is large a special mesh may be used to strengthen the area instead.....Consult surgeon for further advice....