Umbilical hernia
I'm having this problem since 5 yrs with popped up navel it's one inch diameter Last 6 months i'm having pain on navel.Last 2 weeks I can eat small amount of food.If I take more my navel area is paining and also having vomiting sensation.Is it urgent to do surgery or can postponed to next year.How much cost for surgery

Hi, The most common symptom of umbilical hernias is pain at the umbilicus (44% of cases). Other complaints include pressure (20%) and nausea and vomiting (9%). Indications for operative repair include pain, incarceration, strangulation, defect larger than 1 cm, skin ulceration, and/or hernia rupture. Kindly consult surgeon for follow-up...