ULCERS PROBLEM
Hello sir!! Glad to talk to.you.. Actually.sir i am.,fed up of my ulcers.. They keep coming back... I tried to.get help.from.. A dentist . He told to apply Oraways gel.. And also.told that the.problem arises due.to vitamin.deficiency..PLZ.suggest Something Regarding This,.. REGARDS...

Dr. Sachin Srivastava
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow

I want to know more about you.give a call so that I can help you out proprerly
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..take lots of water. Apply pansoral gel four to eight times daily on affected area. Regards
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Lucknow
Hello...well recurrent ulcers is a very common problem..nothing to worry about it..oraways gel is good..u can apply it..systemic steroids tabs can help out to heal the ulcers in a better way..increase the intake of water..4-5 L/day..u can start with lycopene therapy...consult your nearby dentist regarding all this...mouthwash with name COOLORA or GARBENZ will give you immediate relief.. thanks