Ulcerative colitis
I have been vomiting blood for the past two days. I have ulcerative colitis for the past six years..

Since corticosteroid are commonly used for ulcerative colitis who do not improve with 5  amino salicylic acid.....chronic corticosteroid therapy may cause gastric erosion which may lead to bloody vomitus....stop corticosteroid....and consult your doctor to switch over anti tnf therapies and cyclosporine......
u should consult your gasstro enter logist ......treatment;upper endoscopy should be done....blood replacement....iv pantaprazole 80 mg bolus followed by 8 mg \ hour continuous infusion for 72 hour followed by 60 mg lansoprazole for 5 days....octreotide 100 mcg bolus followed by 50 to 100 mcg per hour...
get admit to hospital as soon as possible....

Crohns and colitis diet Colitis symptoms and treatment